Latest Instagram Posts
Wednesday, June 21, 2017

FEATURE: ASHA CHRISTINA | BEAU

Meet Asha Christina. Asha Christina is not only a college student at SUNY Old Westbury where she studies Media and Communications, but she is also a YouTuber and social media influencer currently on the rise. Not only do I have the pleasure of being her photographer, and her being one of my muses, I also have the pleasure of calling her my cousin (by blood lol) and my best friend!!! 


   


   



   

      


 Stay tuned for parts 2 & 3 of our last photoshoot and an interview with the beautiful Asha Christina!!!

Follow her on Instagram @asha_christina


Model: Asha Christina
Photography: Jay.R
Wardrobe Styling: Jay.R
Creative Direction: Jay.R

Be sure to follow me on all my social medias:

Instagram: @thejay.r

Twitter: @thejay_r
Snapchat: @thejay.r

And check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/jayrswardrobe

7 comments:

SEARCH

Latest pins