Latest Instagram Posts
Wednesday, August 23, 2017

KIMONO HE BETTA DON'T!!!

Issa New Look Y'all!!!

Fall is upon us and I am in love with creams and browns. I am also in love with capes. And one of my major inspirations behind capes is the legend himself Andre Leon Talley.  I put this look together the other day featuring pieces from my fave brand ASOS. Let me know your thoughts on the look down in the comment section! 






Glasses: Street Vendor

Tie: Black Necktie made into a Bowtie

Vest: Part of a 3 pc suit

Pants: A mistake gone right, these pants were originally gray, they were accidentally wash with the whites and bleached to this dope creme color that I actually love!

Shoes: Dr. Jays

Cape: ASOS

Bag: ASOS



Be sure to follow me on all my social medias:

Instagram: @thejay.r
Twitter: @thejay_r
Snapchat: @thejay.r


And check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/jayrswardrobe

4 comments:

  1. I live for a cape & that color palette. Very Father Talley. I love 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ���� come all the wayyyy thruuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You give me so much life I swearrrrrrr. Your photos are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete

SEARCH

Latest pins