Latest Instagram Posts
Wednesday, January 17, 2018

ROSE ET BLEU


One of my most recent looks I put together. My inspiration was gender reveals. I wanted to try using what I had to build a look from what I was inspired by and use color extremes to really bring out the look. I thought the blush pink would pair well with this navy jacket, and the pop of hot pink from the necktie, that I turned into a bowtie, really made the look pop. And I threw some neutrals on to tie the look together.
I hope you guys like the look as much as I do.




HATTheLOOKE
TIE: Thrifted
JACKET: Thrifted
SHOES: ASOS (Sold Out)
JEWELRY: ASOS
GLASSESSunglass Spot

(Click the bolded name of the brand to be directed to the shop)


























Comment down below. Share your thoughts and let me know what you think of the look. I would love to hear what you think! 

Be sure to follow me on all my social medias:

Instagram: @thejay.r
Twitter: @thejay_r
Snapchat: @thejay.r
Subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/jayrswardrobe
And if you have not done so already
Subscribe to Jay.R's Wardrobe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH

Latest pins