Latest Instagram Posts
Friday, August 11, 2017

FEATURE: ASHA CHRISTINA | ISSA LOOK!!!

Jay.R's Wardrobe is back with Part 2 of the Asha Christina feature. Check out these dope photos from our shoot!!! ISSA LOOK!!! And I'm living for it!!!













 Stay tuned for part 3 of our last photoshoot and an interview with the beautiful Asha Christina!!!

Also comment your thoughts I want to hear your feedback (keep it positive).

Follow her on Instagram @asha_christina


Model: Asha Christina
Photography: Jay.R
Wardrobe Styling: Jay.R
Creative Direction: Jay.R

Be sure to follow me on all my social medias:

Instagram: @thejay.r

Twitter: @thejay_r
Snapchat: @thejay.r

And check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/jayrswardrobe

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe this is me ! You are SO talented and clearly put so much effort into your work and I couldn't be more proud to know you and better yet Bc your cousin !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you so much Asha!!! It takes a great muse to execute and help create great work!!! I love you!!! 💖😘✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding!!!! Proud of you Jay.R 💖😘

    ReplyDelete

SEARCH

Latest pins