Latest Instagram Posts
Tuesday, August 8, 2017

ISSA TRENCH!!!

There is nothing like a good Trench!!! I love a trench coat because its one of those pieces that classes up an outfit, or gives it that extra oomph. In this I'm wearing a plain black button up paired with washed jeans (self-tailored to fit) and these bomb Oxford suedette shoes from my fave store ASOS. 
Do you love trenches as much as I do, let me know your thoughts in the comments!!!

Photo Cred: NeNe Katour 



Shoes: ASOS (Sold Out)
Jeans: Akademiks
Shirt: Generic Black Button Up
Trench Coat: London Fog (Thrifted)

Be sure to follow me on all my social medias:

Instagram: @thejay.r

Twitter: @thejay_r

Snapchat: @thejay.r

And check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/jayrswardrobe

2 comments:

  1. ���� Yesssss Trench Come Thru !!! Love the look Jay.R

    ReplyDelete

SEARCH

Latest pins