Latest Instagram Posts
Tuesday, January 16, 2018

STYLE INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK | FABOLOUS

 This weeks style inspiration is non other than Brooklyn native Fabolous. Fabulous is known for his innovative street style and his never ending ability to create chic urban looks. Fabolous is great at blending chic fashion with street influence and stand out pieces that make you scream "I NEED THAT". Take a look at some of Fabolous' most recent looks and tell me what you think. 


(JACKET: Eric Manuel,  CO-ORD: Champion, SNEAKERS: NIKE)


















JACKET: Banni Peru, SWEATER: Gucci, SNEAKERS: Jordans





Comment down below. Do you think that Fabolous has great style? Does his style inspire or influence your style in anyway? I would love to hear what you think! 

Be sure to follow me on all my social medias:

Instagram: @thejay.r
Twitter: @thejay_r
Snapchat: @thejay.r
Subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/jayrswardrobe
And if you have not done so already
Subscribe to Jay.R's Wardrobe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH

Latest pins