Latest Instagram Posts
Monday, January 15, 2018

DRESSED UP & DOWN


So in love with this look that I created. My inspiration was athleisure but dressed up with some signature pieces take the look to another level. Also mixing neutrals with pops of color to create a bit of a statement. 
This look features a black quilted bomber jacket from my new favor brand and subscription based service The Winston Box. I will be doing a detailed blog post on them so stay tuned for that. 
Also I know you guys remember the brand TheLooke from the holiday gift guide! Well I managed to grab myself a couple hats during the holiday season and this is one of them. 



Shirt: ASOS
Pants: Old Navy 
(DIY; These pants are some old pants that were originally "pajama" pants. I altered them to make these chic textured joggers)
Shoes:ASOS (Sold Out)
Jewelry:ASOS (Sold Out)

Overall this outfit retails for about $200 and although that may sound like much, the look features amazing quality pieces that will last a long time and you can use for multiple looks.




Comment down below. Share your thoughts and let me know what you think of the look. I would love to hear what you think! 

Be sure to follow me on all my social medias:

Instagram: @thejay.r
Twitter: @thejay_r
Snapchat: @thejay.r
Subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/jayrswardrobe
And if you have not done so already
Subscribe to Jay.R's Wardrobe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH

Latest pins